- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
We Removes Mold in Kansas City
There are many ways moisture can get inside your home or business, including a foundation crack, leaky roof, or flooding after a storm or water damage, it is very easy for mold to begin to grow. How fast this happens depends on a combination of conditions which include:
• Source. Organic materials, such as wood, drywall, carpet, insulation, and fabrics.
• Temperature. Though some can grow at very hot or cold conditions.
• Moisture. Indoor humidity should be below 60 percent.
Touchdown technicians are experts in water removal, proper drying techniques, and cleaning up mold.
● Fire Services KC
● KC Fire Services
● Water damage restoration near me
● Water damage
● Mold removal
● Restoration services
● Water removal
● Flood cleanup
● Mold remediation
● Sewage extraction
● Water restoration
● Water damage repair
● Flood damage
● Wet basement
● Water damage restoration
● Water extraction
● Property Damage
If mold is found in your home or business, give Touchdown a call!